Senior Elite Spring Development Program
Looking to continue and build on the improvements made this season? This goalie specific program has been created to help goalies continue to develop through the spring months.
This program will aim to focus on adding new techniques and the little details that can be difficult to implement during a season with so many practices and games.
Take the time to really focus on the goalie specific improvements!
Number of Sessions: 12
Dates: Apr. 12, 14, 28 & May 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 30
Price: $660+GST ($693.00)
Ages: Born 2005-2008
Program Run Date: Apr. 12-May 30, 2022
Times: 5:15-6:15 PM
Location: Southdale CC
Group Size: 12 MAX (2:1 Goalie to Instructor Ratio)
- Lateral Mobility on Feet (speed, explosiveness, proper angles and angle adjustments)
- Lateral Mobility in Butterfly (hand positioning, tracking, efficient movements, aggressive hands)
- Postwork (RVH, VH, Situational Understanding)
- Edgework (essential to becoming a stronger skater)
- Situational Play (controlling rebounds, reading the play, save selection)